Heliski at the magnificent Mt Cook National Park from Queenstown the same day using our fly/heliski/fly package.
Our heli-skiing, located on New Zealand’s longest and largest glaciers, is a world of breathtaking beauty and spectacular scenery. Alpine Heliski in association with Southern Alps Guiding have exclusive landing rights on the Upper Tasman Glacier Ridge Tops for heliskiing. Our exclusive helicopter landing sites are located in some of the highest areas of the Southern Alps inside the Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park.
The vertical terrain is enormous and the runs are from 5 to 10 kilometres long! Not only does this area boast some of the biggest heliski terrain in New Zealand, it is true wilderness where snowfall is measured in metres and the picturesque landscape represents not only world class skiing/ boarding, but also one of the most spectacular sightseeing journeys you will ever experience.
The day begins with a 40 minute scenic flight from Queenstown to Mt Cook Airport then you will be transferred to your helicopter.
Now your ultimate heliski adventure begins...
- 3 Glacier heliski Runs
- Friendly, experienced, professional guides
- Full safety briefing given before departure
- Safety equipment
- Delicious lunch
- Pick-up and return of rental skis/boards
- Transfers from Queenstown accommodation to airport and return
- Price includes return fixed wing and helicopter flights
- Extra runs available for $129.00 per extra run
Minimum of 4 people required